Linda launched her coaching practice in 1998; she is a pioneer in the coaching community. She is a Master Certified Life & Executive Coach & winner of two Entrepreneur of the Year awards. Linda writes a monthly column called “The Coaches Corner” for The Province Newspaper. She has been a recurring guest on Breakfast Television as well as a contributor to the The Vancouver Sun and several other newspapers throughout North America.
Linda specializes in working with individuals, entrepreneurs, executives & companies who want to make a difference in the world, have a fulfilling personal life and financial success.
Linda brings to her coaching partnerships extensive training and experience in the areas of entrepreneurial & leadership development, communications & how to lead passionate and purposeful lives. She offers a powerful blend of personal and business development tools and techniques gathered through formal training and the “school of hard knocks”. Her background, prior to coaching, was in entrepreneurial & leadership development, marketing, market research, and sales. Linda offers a wide range of programs and services – from Corporate Strategizing/Visioning Sessions, team building, to individual coaching.
On a personal note, Linda is a wife and mother of two living and working from Coquitlam BC who has found a way to successfully balance being a dedicated and loving wife/mother and an impassioned entrepreneur and coach. Linda is an avid outdoor enthusiast and is very involved in her community, giving back in numerous volunteer capacities.
- ICF Master Certified Coach
- Certified Solution Focused Coach
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Columnist for The Province Newspaper
- Faculty Member of Erickson College International
- Winner of two Inspiration in Action Entrepreneur of the year awards in 2003
- Nominated for the 2004 Ethics In Action Award through the Canadian Business For Social Responsibility
- Founder & Past President of The Solution Focused Coaching Association
- Member of the Canadian Business For Social Responsibility
- Member of International Coaching Association
- Member of The Graduate School Of Coaching
Clients have shared her unique qualities as a coach are:
- “Very solution focused & an immense capacity for compassion and empathy.”
- “The ability to see through a problem & your ability to stay totally present with me.”
- “Wonderful sense of humour.”
- “You are tough and focused and yet able push with such care and love.”
- “Your essence, spirituality/ beliefs blended with a grounded, current sense of business and ability to think outside the box.”
- “Non judgmental, insightful, intuitive, heart centred, amazing passion for life, curios, caring, loving, genuine, warm, calm, courageous, positive.”
- “You SEE who people are. This is such an amazing, valuable and RARE quality in a human being!!”
- “You have an unbridled enthusiasm for and willingness to embrace everymoment for what it is.”
- “You have a lovely lust for play and joy and laughter!”
- “Somehow you are able to be a mom and a wife and an entrepreneur and juggle all those relationships and situations create and yet do it with grace and embracing every moment.”
- “It’s so easy to work with you, I feel like you “get it” when working on sensitive issues.
- “I get unconditional support and love from you. You make me laugh!”
- “Definitely the value of being seen. I feel valued for who I am and I feel you see the good in me that I cannot see.”
- “That I truly matter and that I am worthy and deserving of my own happiness.”
If you would like to experience what it’s like to have a coach in your corner…
Contact Linda by phone at (604) 939-8390
By e-mail: email@example.com
“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ”WOO HOO what a ride!”
What is your definition of living life to it’s most?