- Most of my coaching clients are committed to their passion & purpose. They want to make a difference in the world. They want their careers [really their Lives] to be an expression of who they really are…their authentic selves. They are ready to take responsibility for the life they are creating. This means they are willing to ask themselves powerful questions, and then, once they have the answers, take action.
- My clients already have some sense of themselves: they have already done some work of exploring who they are. They have it at a head level; now they want to fully integrate it into their lives and work. They are ready to take full responsibility of creating their most ideal life, in all areas of their lives and design their lives around what matters most to them.
Is this you?
My clients include professionals at:
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Canadian Business for Social Responsibility
- Public Outreach
- Vancity Enterprise Foundation
- University of British Columbia
- Pacific Salmon Foundation
- Erickson College International
- Right to Play International
- Vancouver Police Department
- Adler International Learning
- Resource Rethinking Building
- Royal Bank
Experience the value of partnering with a Coach.
Contact Linda by phone at (604) 939-8390,
By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in our on line complimentary coaching questionnaire
To arrange for a Free 30 minute Coaching Session
“When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.”
– Cynthia Heimel Playwright, Television Writer, and Author